Elite Risk Acceptances Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
Elite Risk Acceptances: Louis Vuitton Monday 05 August 2019 – Friday 30 August 2019
- The Elite Risk Acceptances competition (the “Competition“) is conducted by Elite Risk Acceptances (Pty) in the Republic of South Africa (the “RSA”).
- “Entrant/s” means all persons eligible to enter the Competition (as set out in section 3.2) and who enter the Competition in the manner detailed in section 2.
- “Prize Winner/s” means Entrants, who are found to have won the Prize by Elite Risk Acceptances (Pty) Ltd in the Republic of South Africa (the RSA).
- “Promoters” means Elite Risk Acceptances, the Partner and / or their sponsorship, promotion or advertising / PR agency/ies.
- It is important that all Entrants read and understand these terms and conditions. All Entrants agree that the terms and conditions contained in this document, as amended from time to time and interpreted by the Promoters, are binding on them. All Entrants participate in the Competition entirely at their own risk.
- The Entrants acknowledge that by submitting their entry to the Competition they have been given an opportunity to read these terms and conditions and that they understand and agree to the terms and conditions; and
- give consent to these risks and indemnify and hold harmless the Promoters and their directors, employees, agents and group or associate companies of any and all liability relating to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature that they sustain as a result of their participation in the Competition and any related events and activities. Except where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful wrongdoing of any indemnified party.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions should be seen as unlawfully restricting, limiting or avoiding any rights or obligations of either the Entrants or the Promoters in terms of the Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008 (the “CPA”).
How to enter: the mechanics behind the competition
How to enter / Mechanics: In order to enter participants will be asked to answer one simple question. There is no right or wrong answer:
- STEP 1: Entrants must work for a registered FSP who has a valid agency with Old Mutual Insure/Elite;
- STEP 2: Participant (Old Mutual Insure/Elite Intermediaries) must follow Elite’s LinkedIn page and like Elite’s Facebook page.
- STEP 3: Answer the question in the comments of the LinkedIn competition post – Which Elite policy benefit do you find most valuable?
- Only one entry per person;
- Only valid entries will be included in the draw for a winner;
- The competition is not open to any employees of the Old Mutual Insure group and Elite Risk Acceptances; the competition is only open to registered Old Mutual Insure/Elite intermediaries and Old Mutual advisors who sell short term insurance;
- The competition is open to both women and men (who can win it for a special woman in their lives);
- We will do a live draw on Facebook on Friday, 30 August and will share the recording on LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
- Once the winner has been selected, they will be required to verify their company registration, only Old Mutual Insure/ Elite registered intermediary may win the prize.
- Elite reserves the right to withhold the prize and do a second draw if the winner is not a registered Old Mutual Insure/ Elite intermediary.
How will the prize winner be selected?
Elite Risk Acceptances will select one winner (Intermediary) randomly from the participants that commented on the competition post on LinkedIn. The prize is 1 (one) medium sized Louis Vuitton Neverfull handbag. The winner will be announced at 3pm on Friday the 30th of August on Facebook Live and a recording of the announcement will be shared on Elite’s LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram. The winner will be required to verify their Old Mutual Insure/ Elite advisor registration before the prize is dispatched.
The handbag will be delivered to the winner within one week of announcing the winner, by Friday 6 September.
One medium sized Louis Vuitton Neverfull handbag, valued at R 10, 400.00.
Terms and conditions:
- The promoter is Elite Risk Acceptances; whose place of business is in the Republic of South Africa (the “RSA”).
- The Competition is open to Old Mutual Insure/Elite Intermediaries and Old Mutual advisors who sell short term insurance of the Republic of South Africa, except employees of Elite Risk Acceptances, Old Mutual Insure group and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The winner will win one medium sized Louis Vuitton Neverfull Handbag.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are on LinkedIn.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 5pm, 29 August 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The legal terms :
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: One Louis Vuitton Handbag.
- The Promoter will select winner randomly.
- Winner will be announced on the Friday, 30th of August 2019 at 3pm on the Elite Facebook platform (Live draw) and will be shared on the Elite LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram platforms.
- The winner will be notified by Direct Message (DM) on LinkedIn. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, Elite reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or will be sent to the winner within one week of the announcement.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry – photos or videos. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Media Network. You are providing your information to Elite Risk Acceptances and not to any other party.
- Prize cannot be sold or transferred.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- No cash refunds will be issued.