Elite Risk Acceptances: Red Bull Circuit Cape Town – Sunday 02 June 2019
- The Elite Risk Acceptances competition (the “Competition“) is conducted by Elite Risk Acceptances (Pty) in the Republic of South Africa (the “RSA”).
- “Entrant/s” means all persons eligible to enter the Competition (as set out in section 3.2) and who enter the Competition in the manner detailed in section 2.
- “Prize Winner/s” means Entrants, who are found to have won the Prize by Elite Risk Acceptances (Pty) Ltd in the Republic of South Africa (the RSA).
- “Promoters” means Elite Risk Acceptances, the Partner and / or their sponsorship, promotion or advertising / PR agency/ies.
- It is important that all Entrants read and understand these terms and conditions. All Entrants agree that the terms and conditions contained in this document, as amended from time to time and interpreted by the Promoters, are binding on them. All Entrants participate in the Competition entirely at their own risk.
- The Entrants acknowledge that by submitting their entry to the Competition they have been given an opportunity to read these terms and conditions and that they understand and agree to the terms and conditions; and
- give consent to these risks and indemnify and hold harmless the Promoters and their directors, employees, agents and group or associate companies of any and all liability relating to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature that they sustain as a result of their participation in the Competition and any related events and activities. Except where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful wrongdoing of any indemnified party.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions should be seen as unlawfully restricting, limiting or avoiding any rights or obligations of either the Entrants or the Promoters in terms of the Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008 (the “CPA”).
How to enter: the mechanics behind the competition
How to enter / Mechanics: In order to enter participants will be asked to answer a simple question:
- STEP 1: Participants (Brokers) must follow Elite’s LinkedIn page.
- STEP 2: Answer the question – Who will be driving the Red Bull Aston Martin at the event?
- STEP 3: Tag any of your connections that you think would be interested in this event.
How will the prize winner be selected?
Elite Risk Acceptances will select one winner (Broker) randomly from the participants that commented on the competition post on LinkedIn. The winner will receive one set of two tickets, which includes VIP entry to the event hosted in the “Friends of Red Bull Hospitality” section. The winner will be announced on Thursday the 30th of May on the Elite Risk LinkedIn platform.
MSL will purchase the tickets on behalf of Elite Risk Acceptances. Tickets will be emailed to the winner.
One set of two VIP experience tickets to the Red Bull Circuit in Cape Town to the value of R3 900.00.
The ticket includes the following:
- Entry to the event;
- Entry to the “Friends of Red Bull Hospitality” section.
Tickets are only available for Brokers.
Terms and conditions:
- The promoter is Elite Risk Acceptances; whose place of business is in the Republic of South Africa (the “RSA”).
- The Competition is open to residents (Brokers) of the Republic of South Africa, based in Cape Town and aged 18 years or older except employees of Elite Risk Acceptances and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The winner will win one set of two tickets to the event.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are on LinkedIn.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will 5pm, 29 May 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The legal terms :
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control such as tickets being sold out. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: One set of two tickets to the event.
- The Promoter will select winner randomly.
- Winner will be announced on the 30th of May 2019 on the Elite LinkedIn platform.
- The winner will be notified by Direct Message(DM) on LinkedIn. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry – photos or videos. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Media Network. You are providing your information to Elite Risk Acceptances and not to any other party.
- Prize cannot be sold or transferred.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Prize to be used on the date of the event specified on the ticket and valid for that date only.
- No cash refunds will be issued.